Due to my laziness and the fact that I often lack commitment in my writing, I have decided to use blogspot to host this story of mine. Once I finish it here, I may transfer this to a forum. However, this is not likely...Writing is simply an outlet of my creativity. Please do not steal my graphics, or repost this anywhere without my permission. Enjoy!
Where it’s always 75°F with sunshine, I wish.
[click to see full size]
000
Take a step into my life, and you’ll see it’s always sunshine and smiles.
Not.
It’s called high school, with all the boy drama, girl drama, homework, expectations and future planning, especially during junior year, where everything counts. Every single damn thing counts—and I’m not exaggerating. I think my biggest mistake was planning to overachieve this year, since I ended up slacking off more than ever. Well woop-di-doo, Han YooRim, you really screwed yourself over.
AP classes, College Courses and a part time job also– hell, who am I trying to impress? I can’t even remember anymore! I just think I felt like killing myself slowly this year, and to finish it off, I had the nerve to sign up for a hard senior year, and I mean hard. It’s like committing suicide, complete suicide! I guess I lack common sense to go the easy way out and finish high school with a nice and simple end.
Anyways, it’s that time of the year again, the time where I cram in my studies. No, it is not finals—not yet at least. It’s AP testing time. And do you know what else is great about my life right now? It’s prom season and I have no date! Sure, it’s only my junior year, but…I still want to go! Who would ask me out though? No one probably would even ask me out! I’m too intimidating, yeah that’s the word…intimidating *cough cough*. Actually, I’m just an ugly fat girl! Yeah, that’s right, I’m just ugly and fat, that’s why my boyfriend dumped me! What a convenient time to dump your girlfriend, during prom season…well I didn’t even like him that much anyways!
I’ve been recuperating from my odd sense of mind lately, coping with the break up and such. HA, kidding, like I would ever waste my time wailing and crying over a boy…unless it was the guy I like…and in that case, I’m failing at trying to “lure him in”. No one wants a fat and ugly girl anyways…
“Noona, you’re not fat and ugly.” A voice chimed in behind me as it broke me from my thoughts beneath a tree in front of school.
“What are you talking about? I’m so fat and so ugly! If I wasn’t then Junsu wouldn’t have broken up with me!” I muttered, crossing my arms.
“I thought you didn’t like him.” My dongsaeng smiled, punching my arm lightly, “So you DID like him huh?”
“I DID NOT!” I snapped, “He asked me out, I was just too nice and couldn’t reject him…” I turned my head away. Okay, fine, maybe I did like him a teensy weensy bit…
“Then if noona likes him, noona should get him back!” He smiled, “Or…noona can just go to prom with me!”
“In your dreams MinShik, in your dreams.” I grumbled, “I’m not sinking that low.”
“LOW?” MinShik pouted at me, “I’m not even that much younger than you! We only have a one month difference!”
“Well, I’m still older so ha!” I patted his head as I got up, “Class is starting, so run along child.”
“…I hate you noona…” he grumbled, making his way into the main building.
“Then why’d you ask me to prom?” I yelled after him, smiling and walking the other direction to my first class.
Looking up at the sky, I saw that the sun was shining radiantly in the clear, blue sky.
It was 75 degrees.
Perfect weather, for a not so perfect life.
No comments:
Post a Comment