I watched Yoochun walk up to the board in a highly amused manner. To receive a D in this class, one must be absent just about every single day, almost bomb every single test and quiz, and simply be stupid…like Park Yoochun. I find myself quite unreasonable for disliking him just because Junsu did…I don’t even remember why Junsu hated him. To be truthful, I never thought Yoochun was even that bad! Ugh, I’m too easily swayed in any way due to the misleading motives and persuasions of arrogant bastards named Kim Junsu.
He scratched his head and simply stood there, humming a tone of confusion. All of a sudden I felt a pang in my chest. Please don’t tell me I feel bad for this guy…I looked over at Mr. Kwon who looked a bit disappointed and angry at the same time. I guess it wouldn’t hurt not to be a bitch for once…
Raising my hand, I decided to tell Mr. Kwon that I changed my decision and picked one of the quiet nerds in the corner to finish the problem up. Yoochun let out a sigh of relief as he sat back down, and gave me an odd look.
“Change of heart? So fast…?” Yoochun shot me a smirk.
“Wipe that stupid smile off your face pervert.” I grumbled, slamming my notebook closed and putting away my writing utensils. Class would be ending in a few minutes.
“What smile? This is a smirk smart one.” He chuckled a bit, yet something felt odd about him.
“Yeah, yeah. Whatever weirdo. You’re lucky I felt like being nice.” I stared at the clock for a few more seconds while tapping my fingers against the wooden desktop.
Three. Two. One.
Once the bell rung, I bolted out of the class as fast as I could to avoid any more odd moments. Do I like him? No, not one bit. However I do not hate him…I guess it’s neutral…for now…wait, what do I mean for now? Ugh! My life is a huge mess!
I made my way down the hall, walking at a fast pace, almost ignoring all of my surroundings. For some odd reason, I felt like a mad maniac. Did I do something horridly wrong back there…or horridly right? I guess I did help someone…but I helped an enemy of an ex. Wait, he’s simply an ex though! He broke up with me! He asked me out in the first place also! Why are guys so complicated?
I do have to say; girls are way simpler than guys when it comes to feelings. Seriously, think about it readers. Girls will express themselves, and do not bottle up as much as guys. Guys will act the complete opposite to how they feel, or the way the feel. The thing is, you can’t tell. Girls are easier to “read”, sadly…and guys are just…well let’s just say, if I tried to read a guy, I would probably have a multitude of dyslexic moments.
Blindly swerving around the traffic of the halls, I guess I missed a body as I bumped into someone. Simply bowing my head, muttering a sorry, making no eye contact, and almost moving along my path until a hand yanked me back.
“Can we talk?” He spoke, his shirt a crisp color of sky blue and his jeans were of dark denim fabric.
“Talk?” I scoffed, “What would you like to talk about? Last I heard from you was…I can’t remember.”
“What do you mean?” His eyes looked a bit annoyed, “I just sent you a text message.”
“Well I broke my phone out of anger during the weekend. Don’t you have an idea why?” I grumbled and stomped away.
Kim Junsu.
I don’t want to see your face. I don’t want to feel your touch. I don’t want to hear your voice. I don’t want to see anything from you. I wish I could take a giant magical eraser and simply obliterate you from the face of the earth. Then, if there are still any of those eraser crumb thingies left, I will vacuum them all and set the vacuum bag on fire! HA! That’s how much you simply displease me mister!
I could feel that he was staring at me from the hallway. My back felt as if it were to spontaneously combust due to his constant glare. I hate the feeling that you get when you simply know that you were being ogled.
I made a sharp turn at the corner and sped into my next class, anatomy. Ironically, guess what part of the human body we were learning about currently! The lovely heart and the circulatory system. I wish mine would simply fail right now…then I wouldn’t have to deal with all this boy drama…and also the prom drama…and the simple fact of maintaining grades and crap…Ugh. I think Forrest Gump lied to America—because life is not a box of chocolates! You know what you will always end up getting: Shit. As in, being screwed over, frustrated, confused, and put into the pit of destruction.
Shows what Thomas Jefferson knew when he made the Declaration of Independence…Pursuit of Happiness my ass. I have to say, that is probably the most bullshit thing I have ever heard. I don’t think it’s even possible to achieve! Being happy is just too hard.
Studying American history is simply…a waste of time. I wonder why I even signed up for that class…It makes me never want to study abroad there. I’ll stay here in Korea…or maybe I should move to Japan with Risa unni… I believe she still has relatives over there…
Reminds me, I should do my history homework soon…after the anatomy lecture…
The bell had not rung yet as I sat in my desk over 3 minutes early, the earliest I had ever been to the class. Usually, I would hang out with MinShik dongsaeng before class, yet today I simply did not feel like it—with all the weird Yoochun-ness and what not. I twirled my pencil between my fingers and sighed, staring into space. Time was moving slower than normal as I looked up at the board and copied down a blank chart that was drawn on it.
The bell seemed to take forever to ring. Why is it that time moves slower when you want it to go faster—and faster when you wish for it to move slower? I hate the factor of time, since so many things are limited due to it. It’s probably the roadblock in life that could never, ever be manipulated – and never ever overcome. It’s like an invincible phantom of some sort that wants to screw you over! I hate you time! I would strangle you if I could…
No comments:
Post a Comment